IT Project Manager
Betinspire is looking for a IT Project Managers to join its team.
The ideal candidates will be responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and evaluating IT projects across our organization. In order to do this successfully, this person should feel comfortable handling multiple tasks at a time.
The role and responsibilities:
- Take ownership of testing, research, and implementation of new tools and techniques
- Coordinate project schedules
- Assist with expense planning
- Identify and resolve technical challenges
- Manage client relations and and get in continuous communication with them from start to end of their project until transition to maintenance
- Discuss and document clients’ requirements, transfers those requirements to tasks for the development and configuration teams
- Maintain project backlog, make sure that the roadmap is up to date
- Prioritize the tasks
- Run respective project management events with the team (stand ups, demos, retrospectives, etc.)
- Oversee the internal project management processes to get tasks done
- Manage project timeline and budget
- Demo completed and released deliverables and new product features to the client
- Document project releases and communicate it to the clients
Skills and experience required:
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an IT Project Manager
- Fluency in Armenian and English (both oral and written)
- Deep knowledge of project management methodologies
- Advanced user of project management tools (Jira is the priority)
- Previous experience in iGaming will be considered as a huge asset
- Project management certifications will be considered as a huge asset (PMP, PSPO, etc)
- Degree in a relevant field is an asset
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Basic conflict resolution skills
You have experience of working in an agile environment. You know how to collaborate with UX designers, back-end developers, testers and business stakeholders to deliver working software in rapid iterations. You understand accessibility, performance, progressive enhancement and responsive design.
Betinspire is fully committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination, direct or indirect. All employees are expected to promote and work fully in line with the company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
Betinspire is a Disability Confident Leader employer and welcomes applications from disabled people. If disabled applicants meet the minimum criteria for the job, they can request and will be offered a guaranteed interview. Should applicants require reasonable adjustment support for the interview, please contact the Resourcing Team.