Mid-level front-end developer
Betinspire is looking for a mid-level front-end developer to join its team.
The role and responsibilities:
- Passion for our profession, in particular
front-end development, and improving yourself technically;
- Proven experience in delivering production
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent;
- Solid knowledge and experience with HTML5 and
- Excellent communication skills and a pragmatic
approach to problem solving.
Skills and experience required:
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript and ESNext;
- Experience in other strongly typed programming
- Interest in contemporary programming trends such
as functional and reactive programming, CSS preprocessing, alternative
- Experience with React, Redux, Lodash, RxJS,
- Knowledge of modular CSS by using css-modules
- Experience with testing and specifications
libraries like Jest, Enzyme, Pupeteer, WebDriverIO, Cucumber, Mocha.
webpack, npm, yarn;
You have experience of working in an agile environment. You know how to collaborate with UX designers, back-end developers, testers and business stakeholders to deliver working software in rapid iterations.
You understand accessibility, performance, progressive enhancement and responsive design.
Betinspire is fully committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination, direct or indirect. All employees are expected to promote and work fully in line with the company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
Betinspire is a Disability Confident Leader employer and welcomes applications from disabled people. If disabled applicants meet the minimum criteria for the job, they can request and will be offered a guaranteed interview. Should applicants require reasonable adjustment support for the interview, please contact the Resourcing Team.