Senior .Net developer
Betinspire is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join its team.
The role and responsibilities of a .NET Developer:
- Be part of a development team working across the full development lifecycle.
- Contribute to the specification, design, development and testing of our software.
- Help business analysts and domain experts to gather and refine requirements.
- Help the team generate appropriate designs to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
Skills and experience required:
Excellent communication & documentation skills
Experience in other programming languages
- Source Control (preferably Git)
- Visual Studio
- VB .Net
- Web Forms
SOLID best practices:
- ASP.NET C#
- Web API
- SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Entity Framework
- Front-end experience with Web Development e.g.
- Vue, React, Angular or equivalent
Betinspire is fully committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination, direct or indirect. All employees are expected to promote and work fully in line with the company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
Betinspire is a Disability Confident Leader employer and welcomes applications from disabled people. If disabled applicants meet the minimum criteria for the job, they can request and will be offered a guaranteed interview. Should applicants require reasonable adjustment support for the interview, please contact the Resourcing Team.