What Personal Information About Customers Does Company Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to our Services. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Services.
Automatic Information: We automatically receive and store certain types of information when you use Services, such as information about your use, including your interaction with content and services available through Services.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources.
For What Purposes Does Company Process Your Personal Information?
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the Services.
- Recommendations and personalisation. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your experience with Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Company, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks. Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
Does Company Share Your Personal Information?
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and purchase history in the “Your Account” section of the website.
Are Children Allowed to Use our Services?
Nobody does sell products for purchase by children via our website. If you’re under 18, you may use Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
Contacts, Notices & Revisions
- search for products or services;
- download, stream, view, or use content on a device, or through a service or application on a device;
- upload your contacts;
- configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with your device or another Service;
- provide information in your account, or any other account we make available that allows you to develop or offer software, goods, or services to our customers;
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
- upload images, videos or other files
- compile Watch lists, Wish Lists or gift registries;
- participate in community features, provide and rate Customer Reviews
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- your name;
- address and phone number;
- payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- e-mail addresses of your friends and other people;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- personal description and photograph in Your Profile images and video stored in connection with Services, information and documents regarding identity and standing;
- corporate and financial information;
- credit history information;
- VAT numbers;
- device log files and configurations, including Wi-Fi credentials, if you choose to automatically synchronize them with your other devices. Automatic Information Examples of the information we collect and analyze include: the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- e-mail address;
- the location of your device or computer;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- purchase and content use history
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; products and/ or content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs),
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications and our web pages to collect browsing, usage or other technical information for fraud prevention purposes. Information from Other Sources Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising or other services;
- information about your interactions with products and services offered by our subsidiaries;
- search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
- information about internet-connected devices
- credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.